Need more help or do you have a question?
Please send us a message.
Answers to all your questions.
- Albania (Alb Telecom)
- Austria (Telekom, T-Mobile, Drei)
- Argentina (Claro, Movistar, Nextel, Telecom Personal)
- Belgium (Proximus, Mobistar, BASE)
- Bulgaria (Mtel, Vivacom, Telenor)
- Burundi (Smart)
- Canada (Telus Mobility, Rogers Wireless, Bell Mobility, MTS Mobility, Sasktel, Fido, Mobilicity, Public mobile)
- Chile (Movistar, Entel, Claro, VTR)
- Cyprus (MTN/ Areeba, Primetel/ PLC, Cyta/Vodafone)
- Denmark (Telinor, Telia, TDC, Three)
- DRC (Airtel, Tigo)
- Finland (Elisa, Telia, DNA)
- France (Orange, SFR, Bouygues Telecom, Virgin Mobile, NRJ Mobile, Free Mobile)
- Germany (E-Plus, Lycamobile, Mobilcom, O2, Telogic, Vodafone, T-Mobile)
- Ghana (Vodafone, Glo, Airtel, Tigo)
- Guinea Conakry (MTN)
- India (Idea Andhra Pradesh, Idea Tamil Nadu, Idea Maharashtra)
- Ireland (Meteor, Vodafone, Tesco Mobile, Lyca Mobile, Three)
- Israel (Pelephone)
- Lesotho (Econet)
- Lithuania (Omnitel/Telia, Tele2, Bite)
- Luxembourg (Post, Tango)
- Malawi (TNM)
- Netherlands (KPN, Vodafone, Telfort, T-Mobile)
- Nigeria (Airtel, 9mobile, MTN)
- Norway (Telia, TDC, Telenor)
- Panama (pMovil, Movistar, Claro, Digicel)
- Poland (T-Mobile, Orange, Plus, Play)
- Portugal (Vodafone, NOS (Optimus), MEO (TMN))
- Rwanda (Airtel, MTN)
- South Africa (Vodacom, MTN, Cell C, Telkom, Virgin Mobile)
- Spain (Movistar (Telefonica), Vodafone, Orange (France Telecom), Yoigo (TeliaSonera), Euskaltel)
- Swaziland (MTN)
- Sweden (Tele2, Telia, Telenor)
- Switzerland (Orange, Swisscom NATEL, Sunrise)
- Uganda (Uganda Telecom)
- UK (O2 Postpaid, British Telecom, Three, Virgin Mobile, O2 Prepaid, Lyca Mobile, Tesco Mobile, giffgaff)
- USA (Verizon Wireless, AT&T Wireless, Sprint, T-Mobile Postpaid, US Cellular Corp, C Spire Wireless, Cricket (Leap Wireless), Alltel, Edge Wireless, Cellular South, Metro PCS, nTelos, Plateau Wireless, Cellular 29)
- Voicemails: Users can now access all his or her received and sent voice mails listed from the latest to the oldest collated in a single screen. With a single tap, user can now listen to any of his or her voicemail
- Missed Calls: All missed calls collated in an easy to view list. With a single click, user can call the user right back
- Chats: All messages, including voicemail, missed call and InstaVoice chat messages, the user has received from each friend are listed down with an unread badge count. User can tap on any of the friends chat to go into the conversation screen and view the history of interaction or send an InstaVoice message.
To learn how to deactivate your InstaVoice visual voicemail service, click here
Sending a Voice Message
Social Media Sharing
You need to first connect the InstaVoice App to Facebook. Go to Settings in the app and connect to Facebook. Once you are connected, long tap the message you did like to share and then click on the Facebook icon to share on Facebook.
You need to first connect the InstaVoice app to Facebook. Go to Settings in the app and connect to Facebook. Once you are connected, go to Friends > Facebook tab, and select your friend to send them a voice message.
You need to first connect the InstaVoice app to Twitter. Go to Settings in the app and connect to Twitter. Once you are connected, long tap a message and share on Twitter.
Note: All features may not be available on the InstaVoice Windows app.