Need more help or do you have a question?
Please send us a message.
Answers to all your questions.
When someone calls you and you don’t answer or you're unreachable, Voicemail gives the caller the option to leave a voice message for you, which you can play and listen to at your convenience.
In case caller decides not to leave a voicemail for you when you're unreachable, you'll receive a Missed Call Alert.
Voicemail is completely free for users of the app. Normal calling rates may apply for callers using regular phone lines.
Following is the list of supported countries (carriers):
- Albania (Eagle)
- Austria (A1 Telekom, T-Mobile)
- Belgium (Proximus, Mobistar, BASE)
- Bolivia (Nuevatel)
- Burundi (Smart)
- Canada (Telus Mobility, Rogers Wireless, Bell Mobility, MTS Mobility, SaskTel, Fido, WIND Mobile, Mobilicity)
- Congo (Airtel)
- Czech Republic (T-Mobile, Telefonica O2, Vodafone)
- DRC (Orange Vodacom, Airtel)
- France (Orange, SFR, Bouygues Telecom, Virgin Mobile, NRJ Mobile, Free Mobile)
- Gabon (Moov)
- Ghana (Vodafone, Glo, Airtel, Tigo, MTN prepaid)
- India (Idea Andhra Pradesh, Idea Tamil Nadu)
- Ireland (Meteor, Vodafone)
- Lesotho (Econet)
- Luxembourg (Post, Tango)
- Malawi (TNM)
- Mozambique (Mcel)
- Netherlands (KPN, Vodafone, Telfort, T-Mobile)
- Nigeria (Airtel, 9mobile, MTN)
- Poland (T-Mobile, Orange, Plus, Play)
- Portugal (Vodafone, NOS (Optimus), MEO (TMN))
- Rwanda (Airtel, MTN)
- Senegal (Tigo)
- Slovakia (Orange, Telkom, Telefonica O2)
- South Africa (Vodacom, MTN, Cell C, Telkom, Virgin Mobile)
- Spain (Movistar (Telefonica), Vodafone, Orange (France Telecom), Yoigo (TeliaSonera), Euskaltel)
- Switzerland (Orange, Swisscom NATEL, Sunrise)
- Uganda (Warid, MTN, Uganda Telecom, Smart)
- UK (O2, British Telecom, Vodafone, Everything Everywhere, Three, Virgin Mobile)
- USA (Verizon, AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, US Cellular, C Spire Wireless, Cricket (Leap Wireless), Alltel, Edge Wireless, MetroPCS, nTelos, Plateau Wireless, Cellular 29)
- Zambia (MTN)
In case you are not activated by the carrier, you can activate Voicemail using the InstaVoice App. Once you're signed in, select your carrier and follow the instructions to activate Voicemail & Missed Call Alerts.
You can also enable Voicemail from settings: Go to Settings > InstaVoice Setup and follow the instructions. Voicemail & Missed Call Alert activation is dependent on your service provider as well as phone type. Kindly contact us directly if you have any concerns.
Once activated, you'll start receiving Voicemails and Missed Call Alerts.
Click here to find the activation code for your carrier.
With a clean and simple layout for displaying different type of messages: voice mail, missed call and chats, Tabs make it easier to view and access new or old messages.
- Voicemails: Users can now access all his or her received and sent voice mails listed from the latest to the oldest collated in a single screen. With a single tap, user can now listen to any of his or her voicemail
- Missed Calls: All missed calls collated in an easy to view list. With a single click, user can call the user right back
- Chats: All messages, including voicemail, missed call and InstaVoice chat messages, the user has received from each friend are listed down with an unread badge count. User can tap on any of the friends chat to go into the conversation screen and view the history of interaction or send an InstaVoice message.
Long press on any sent Voicemail for the withdraw option. Withdrawn Voicemail will be deleted from recipient's inbox and account.
With email notifications, you can receive Voicemail & Missed Call alerts on your email address.
Enable email notifications in Settings > Email Notifications.
In Settings > Email Notifications > Time zone, select the desired email time zone.
Contacts screen lists all your contacts, so that you can easily send voice messages to any of your friends. It also identifies contacts who are on InstaVoice.
Credits allow you to use additional features of the InstaVoice App. You can use the InstaVoice credits to transcribe voicemails and voice messages,as well as to send international messages (text,image and voice) to users not on InstaVoice App.
You can purchase 100 credits for just $0.99 from google play store in countries wherever applicable.
These colors represent the type of message you send or receive:
Green - InstaVoice sent by you
Blue - InstaVoice received from your friend
Orange - Blogs message
Red - Voicemail message
Grey - Message to a Non InstaVoice friend
Sending a Voice Message
Click on the compose button (with the pencil icon) and select a friend to whom you want to send a message. On the conversation screen, click on the mic icon to record a voice message.
You can send an InstaVoice message to anyone. If they are also an InstaVoice user they can listen to the message for free using the InstaVoice application on their phone. If not, they will get a Voice SMS notification (charged by the carrier at normal messaging rates) that a message is available and they can listen to it, as well as reply back to you.
Of course! You can reply to any voice message you receive, including voicemail, directly from your InstaVoice phone application.
Go to Settings to change the recording limits to 30 seconds, 1 minute or 2 minutes.
You can long tap on the message, and select "Share via InstaVoice"; you will get a list of friends on InstaVoice with whom you can share this message.
For fair usage, there may be a limit set to the number of messages you can send to a non InstaVoice user. When that non InstaVoice user sends you a reply, the limit resets and you can send further messages.
InstaVoice shows the messages sent by you on the right, and messages received from your friend on the left
Go to Settings > Chat and disable sending location.
These symbols indicate all of the things you can do with your message, including:
- Share a Voice Message
- Post as a Blog
- Post to Facebook (requires your permission)
- Post to Twitter (requires your permission)
On clicking the compose button, you are shown an option "New group". Tap on the new group option. You'll need to add at least two friends and specify a group name. Additionally, you can add a group picture.
In conversation screen, click on more option or info option > Edit group. Only owners of a group can edit a group.
In conversation screen, click on more option or info option > Leave group. Only members other than the owner of a group can leave a group.
Social Media Sharing
You need to first connect the InstaVoice App to Facebook. Go to Settings in the app and connect to Facebook. Once you are connected, long tap the message you did like to share and then click on the Facebook icon to share on Facebook.
You need to first connect the InstaVoice app to Facebook. Go to Settings in the app and connect to Facebook. Once you are connected, go to Friends > Facebook tab, and select your friend to send them a voice message.
You need to first connect the InstaVoice app to Twitter. Go to Settings in the app and connect to Twitter. Once you are connected, long tap a message and share on Twitter.
Note: All features may not be available on the InstaVoice Windows app.